Set in the fascinating city of New Orleans, Gangstar New Orleans is one of the largest open world games ever released on mobile for both Apple and Android devices. The game is filled with unique underworld characters, engaging story missions, intense car chases, and explosive shooting action. And as the saying goes, in New Orleans, anything can happen.
If you want to get into this game and need to have a little heads up on what’s coming at each level, here is the part 1 of the gameplay walk-through:
Despite negative opinions by some die-hard game players, the overall ratings for Gangstar New Orleans is pretty good. This is in part thanks to some of the nice features in the game which include:
- Tons of story missions in New Orleans’s varied city districts: from the French Quarter, to the slums, to the mysterious bayou. Each district has its own unique action-filled flavor.
- Luxurious Mansions: Claim your own private island and expand it into the ultimate housing complex! Show off your dream house, vehicle collection & expensive boats.
- Turf Wars: Defend your turf & raid those of others. Introducing GvG mode.
- Fun customization & theme collection.
- AAA graphics and an amazing game soundtrack.
Action game fans will enjoy biker gangs, heists, crooked cops, and voodoo priests throughout this thrilling game.
For Mystery Tribune’s coverage of crime, action and thriller games for mobile devices as well as game consoles please see here.